Monday, March 23, 2009

Ok remember my rant not to long back about how we waste gasoline just to have a damn meeting? Well the last week we had a message about how if your station was not at 50% by the end of the week, then you will be at the BN Hq Monday at 0830. So guess what Monday morning 28 Station Commanders were at the Hq, sitting there. Again I am thinking to myself, so 28 govt cars were on the road this morning burning up 55 cents per mile in tax dollars. Mind you some of these people had to travel over 2 hours to be there. And get this we sat there for most of the day. I don't understand, pull me up there at 0830 fine, tell me we are way behind, ok. But to take me out of my station all damn day just to sit there most of that time, well is fucking stupid. Then they wonder why you don't make it. Well dickhead I was sitting at your Hq on the heaviest prospecting day of them month. Yeah and I also loved the loyalty speech today too. "I know what was said during all this Dept of the Army IG, remember I know who you are and what was said, and loyalty goes along way with me" Well piss off, no you don't because if you did something would have already been said, and they would have broken their regulation about disclosing who said what. So you can sit there and threaten that bullshit all fucking day. I don't give a shit.

In other news I heard today that USAREC is over on their 79R's...I hope so. I will put in a transfer back to the mainstream Army quicker than you can say Iraq. These people here don't know shit about leadership, and slowly I find myself being sucked into their warped ass world.

No comments:

Post a Comment