Monday, January 26, 2009

The type of toxic leadership I deal with.

So the station commanders are told today that each recruiter will make at least three appointments today. Nevermind what MAP says (Mission Accomplishment Plan). So I have 4 Regular Army Recruiters in my station. According to the conversion data it says that they should only have to make 13 appointments for the whole week for 4 recruiters. Now let me do some simple fucking math here. 4 into 13 is what 3.25 apts for the entire fucking week! So we could round that up and just say 4. And this cocksucker wants 3 apts per recruiter today! Fuck that, what a bunch of bullshit. Then after I sent out the end of day report ( the report that says how many apts each recruiter has for the day). This dude is tripping out on how all these apts better show the hell up etc etc. Now I am thinking to myself we are working our asses off, and we are making the actual mission (contracts). I was also told by this asshole he didn't care about success all he cared about was the standard being met. Well fuck me in the asshole what a crock of fucking shit. Let me explain this too. Even though we are making mission this cocksmoker doesn't fucking care? Are you serious? I tell you what let me tell my recruiters to lay down and not make any contracts then we will see how bad he cares about being successfull. I just don't get it. Then he is telling me that I am basically a piece of shit. Well excuse me for making mission you cocksucking fuckshit. I really don't understand it. Since when did all this come about? I am working me and my guys until 2130 at night and it is still not enough. We are making mission, ie, the bottom line month after fucking month and he don't care? What a fucking jackass. Then I am working until the late hours of the night and then I have to be up at the MEPS tomorrow morning at 0530? MEPS is about an hour away. So that means I have to get up around 0300 in the morning just to get to MEPS on time. I even asked this guy my 1SG who is supposed to care about soldiers mind you if I could cut out a little early and he said no. You are going to stay there until at least 2100, I didn't get off the phone with in my station until 2145. Do the math will I have the rest I need to be on the road in a Govt vehicle? I don't think so. And reader, this is going on all over the country at every recruiting company in every recruiting BN. It will be denied, but it is being done. A little research will yield big results.

No comments:

Post a Comment