Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK so here is where we stand with this. This job I hold is the most thankless job in the world. The public really don't like us. And the command treats us like shit. I have never been in an organization that treats it's people like the trash of the earth. It is a business of what have you done for me lately mentality. It's like this, I have a station that is making mission, and the command is still having us working stupid hours. I am getting so worn down by this. I guess I will have to sit here and explain a few more things about this job to help you the reader to understand.

As recruiters we have certain "requirements" we have to meet. So let me break it down for you like four flat tires. Let's say if you make 100 phone calls and out of that you get maybe 2 apts. Well it takes 8 apts for you to get lets say 4 quality conducts. And out of those 4 conducts that you get 1 contract out all that. Sounds easy huh? Well it's not. Because out of all those conducts you conduct. You have to find the perfect fucking person. While not all that impossible. It sure as hell seems that way. Well you say hey man that all seems to damn easy. All I have to do is make x amount of phone calls and get x amount of apts then I get x amount of conducts then x amount of contracts. Simple sales. Not really. We have to sell someone something they cannot see, touch, taste, or smell. Yeah I said it...If I was selling cars (something tangeable) I would probably be a fucking millionare.

So what I am going to mainly talking about here is the toxic type of leadership that I have to put up with on a daily basis. The constant damn struggle here that it takes. I am going to air it all out in here. I don't really care who this makes mad, this is going to be the truth. The truth about what really goes on. The truth about how recruiters are treated. The truth about the crappy leadership and how they are so damn disconnected from leading soldiers and the only thing they look at are the numbers. About how the person no longer matters especially to these vultures. More to come stay tuned. Oh yeah and BTW I am not going to use my government computer to post this shit in here. This will all be done from my own damn laptop...So there put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment