Thursday, January 29, 2009

My idiotic leaders again acting like jackasses

So today I had to go to another station to get some things done. So when I get there my 1SG is there. He never tells us where he is. (why I don't fucking know) Anyway there he is. And today he is acting like more than a jackass than usual. I guess he had to make up for yesterday. Anyhow there are like two suspenses that were not due until 1300 and here it is only 1130. Then he starts cussing at me like I am all fucked up. Hell I was about to send him the taskers anyhow. So, later on in the day this jerk-off sends me a counseling statement via email. What kind of bullshit is that? It was not even one that could be digitally signed either. I took it as a negative counseling statement. Maybe it was not. I don't know. I do know this that counseling statement was all fucked up, damn spelling errors and everything. What does he expect me to do sign that shit. I don't think so. What is pissing me the fuck off is the fact that my station is going to finish out this mission by next week. He has other stations that are way worse than what I am doing, I hope and pray that he is crawling through there assholes like he is mine. I do know this me and this cocksucker are going to talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment