Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry leadership

So I was the floor manager today for the company. You have read my previous post as to how late I worked yesterday. Then I had to get up and 0245 this morning just to get to MEPS this morning. And I had to drive in the snow to get there. Hey 1sg that was very safe. Also what was safe was having one of my other reruiters be at the meps the same time I had to be there. He had no reason to be there other than my 1SG wanted him there, very very stupid. So I was on the floor all day. Up all day since 0245. Bottom line is this, our station had two guys who wanted certain jobs and there was no training available. And the Recruiting Operations Command was not working with us. (See you just cannot come into the office and get whatever job you want.) So anyway after everyone under the fucking sunshine talking to these two, they still didn't join. So I talk to them in the car, then I had to take them to another station commander he talked to them. Then they had to go and talk to the 1SG. And the whole time the roads are icing over. Anyway we I had to go back to the office and pull a job for them, they agreed to go back down on Friday. So I get back to the office, I notice all the recruiters are gone. Now I find out from my 1SG he sent them all home. Ok that is fine, but why do I have to stay and pull jobs on these guys when all my recruiters have been released for safety considerations. I have been up since 0245, been up the whole damn time, then I have to stay at the office till about 2100 again, to pull a jobs on two people who didn't pick jobs earlier today. So now why don't we give everyone at least a little time to decompress? And why am I still at work when the roads are iced over, where is the consideration for my fucking safety? That is what I want to know. What a jackhole for a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment