Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ok I am sitting here stewing about certain events that has been going on for the last few weeks. One thing I cannot stand to hear is the contract placement counselings. This in my opinion is kinda stupid. USAREC gives us a whole damn RCM to put someone in. So now I have to sit here waste time and counsel someone on contract placement? What is going to be done if they don't place their contract in the second week of the month? Give them another counseling for not doing so. If I was a recruiter I would take and wipe my ass with those counselings. Those things mean nothing. If they have done what they are supposed to do, as far as prospecting, then there is really nothing that can be done. So I honestly do find it a little humorous when recruiters look at me like I am crazy when I do these "contract placement" counselings on them. The fact that they are nothing more than putting conversion data on a couseling and then telling them, "Hey your contract has to fall on this date" Well not really because don't we have all month? What do you say to that? I don't have a comeback for that. This will probably piss some off with this way of thinking. I mean I see the why to do it to a point, but, then again I really don't. Because in the end if your recruiter don't put that contract in by that imaginary time frame that has been put in a counseling. But they put someone end by the end of the month. What do you really do about it? Nothing that's what. The thing that kills me is why not counsel them on what they are on for for that particular month.

1 comment:

  1. My husband actually got a summarized Article 15 for that when he first came out to recruiting. Can you believe that?!

    ReplyDelete