Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is it custom or something to threaten article 15's? I was just wondering. That must be something they tell our senior leadership out here when something is not happening. I have heard this time and time again. What happened to training, leading, and mentoring? I guess that all goes out the window out here. I understand if someone really screws up. But over the mission? Or being threatened an article 15 if someone has not met the apt standard for the day? In my opinion if that is what you are going to threaten me with, then all your credibility with me is gone. If you feel like that is what you have to do. Then you have lost all ability to properly motivate someone to accomplish the mission. It seems things are going back to where they came. The threats, the yelling and screaming...I understand being firm, but the threats and the other shit, well that is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment