Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Why do some people fee the need?

I know it's a stupid title to the post but you will see where I'm going with this in a minute. Why is it that some people fee the need to not come into work and then turn around and chew out their subordinates for taking a little time off to take care of some personal business. There is someone I know who is in a leadership position that is completely like this. I am not going to say what level they are at but it's not hard to figure it out. After all most of you who read this are pretty smart. Well this guy shows up to work around 1000 most every day and then leaves around 1400 everyday. I don't know about your train of thought how can this person effect anything that is going on other than a phone call. And who is really going to take him seriously? Please explain that one to me. I know I don't really respect anyone that cannot take the time out their busy day and at least come in to work. I mean really? Dude has a standing 1500 appointment everyday with his personal trainer. I was under the impression that PT was conducted before or after work hours but not him he does it during the so called meaty part of the day. And what is so funny is everyone knows what he does. Everyone knows after a certain time of day you cannot get ahold of this person. Everyone knows that...period. He is not as slick as he thinks. So what gets me is the company commander is allowing this to happen. Please explain to me how any commander can allow that to happen. And because this person is this way. Suspenses from higher are being ignored and in turn that creates an unbalanced workload on the people below. "Hey get this done really quick because I forgot to tell you about it 3 weeks ago." I do find it hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment