Tuesday, April 21, 2015

People who actually work

So for the last few years I've dealt with some lazy people who are in charge. I remember we had this one commander who had a dental appointment for what seemed like everyday of the week. And he always said his email never worked or was always crashing. But whenever he wanted to get in touch with you via email you better believe his email worked then. Actually I found it a little funny. I tried the old excuse my email crashed with him one time and I swear my nuts wound up in a cheese grater. Then this one first sergeant we had. I think this guy only showed up to work like one day a week and didn't give a shit about anything unless someone from higher called his out. But he was a real piece of work for sure. And what I cannot figure out is how the higher ups couldn't know that the command leaders we had were doing what they were doing. To be honest I think they were turning a blind eye to all of it. And don't even get me started on the current 1SG that we have right now. This guy comes to work around 1030 or sometimes around 1100 stays long enough to piss you off then leaves for the day. How is it that these sort of things go on and no one above them seems to know what's going on. Again I think the blind eye thing is still happening. Either way whatever. I don't know what's worse too much involvement or too little. I think just the right amount is good. You want a least that's going to be in your shit just enough to keep you honest but not so much that they we going to make you want to go home and drink a half gallon of whiskey. But by the same token not enough involvement brings up the last minute bullshit ass suspendes. You know the shit they were told to get done but yet they don't come to work enough and in turn what happens a bigger workload is put on you because they are being incompetent. The one we have now is a straight up do as I say not as I do leader. Sits around and talks all this shit but is never around when you need them. Has a standing gym appointment at 1500 everyday. You can hang up the phone you're not getting in touch with his ass past 1430 everyday. But yet this is the same person that will question every minute of his soldiers days when they need a little time to take off to take care of shit. That's bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment