Monday, April 6, 2009

So I read on the portal today the new time off policy letter. Here is what I wonder.

1. How long will it take our command to address this.

2. Will they try and find a loophole in the letter to still keep us till whenever.

3. It was signed on April Fools day. :-)

Well I can see some advantages to this, the first will be more time with the family. Now if one can go back to my previous posts about time. Will others though the command give the honest work effort to get this off the ground? I would hope so. If this policy is enforced, this will force people to redesign their thinking and how they do business through the day. Now we all understand there will be some late nights but hopefully not the everyday thing like it was. I am really hopeful of this. I want to see it work, I think it will be for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment