Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I got off today at 1700, come home, and guess what was going on in my "hood" Other people were getting home too. Seeing their famlies and being hugged by their little ones. I got to see mine today while he was awake, got to sit down and eat with him and the wife. Went out in the neighborhood talked to people. Guess what found me a refferal!!! (How do you like me now?) There is a whole new world out here that I have not seen in a long time. I know this is pretty new but hey it sure is nice. Now only if the ones between us and the puzzle palace will just comply with this. This is going to take some getting used to but, once people adjust their way of thinking this will work. Everyone just has to give it a chance. They say the Army is about adapting, well there are some us that needs to adapt, adjust, and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment