Thursday, February 19, 2009

So we have had our famous safety standown day. Guess what? I didn't learn shit. I don't think anyone did. That was about the dumbest, and most disorganized training event I have ever attended. Now we found out they are serious now about family time. What I want to know is how did it ever get this far. They should have been serious about this all along. My command was so fucking funny, doing all the typical false motivation shit. If they really knew how close everyone really is to quitting they would back the fuck off. They are doing shit like, wanting all the other shit on the MAP, even when the contract line is being met. What kills me is if the contract line is being met then who the hell cares? People are coming through the door at an alarming rate and these fucksticks are still bitching about the little things. I am like WTF? Fuck it all I am tired of being a SFC in this Army in charge of other sergeants and me and mine are being treated like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment