Monday, February 23, 2009

So we have been through our safety stand down day. And alas, not much has changed. With the exception that the command is really paying attention to the family day now, which is really great. But this Saturday I was shutting down at 1500 and my 1SG is like hey what is going on. I told him that it was time to shut down. Then he acted like he didn't even know about the final cut off time to get out of the station. So that shows me right there that he had not even read about the time off policies at all. It also shows me that he don't even give a shit about them. So tonight he called me up around 10 minutes till 9:00 PM and he was like hey I called the station and no one was there. I was like yeah, we made our requirements for the day and I cut everyone loose. He gets fucking mad. I am like WTF? He starts threatening 4187's, bar to reenlistment and all other sorts of shit. I cannot believe this, after all the attention on the stress recruiters are under, people like this are still doing stupid shit. You cannot give someone a bar just because they cannot put people in the Army or because you think they shouldn't go home right up until 2100. What kills me is the policy says no later than 2100 not up until 2100. Fucking jackass. Until people like this leave USAREC nothing is going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment