Monday, June 27, 2011

I don't know why but this shit is really getting under my skin. Why is it that we are being asked about individual recruiter production when there is a USAREC message that basically tells me that its up to the station commander. Thought it was called team concept or some shit like that. I thought it said in there as long as the station makes it as a whole then that's basically great. But to have to sit here and answer for each recruiter is starting to get on my fucking nerves. I mean these people only follow policy whenever it benefits them. I just love it. In other words quit worrying as to why someone in my station has rolled a two month zero. Maybe I had them contribute in other ways, bit don't try telling that to the one above you. They don't want to hear that shit. That is for me to worry about. Don't like the answer then change the policy. Till then follow it. At least that's what I am told all the time. But whenever it comes time for the people in charge of me to follow the policy they try to find loopholes. They have to get clarification. Always the case though when a policy comes journal that screws the soldier no one at the top says anything. Or at least that is how it seems to be. But let a policy come out that benefits everyone. Oh hey don't do it yet we have to get clarification. Really? Don't you think all the fucking clarification was thought out before a policy or directive was put out. It just seems funny to me that's all. I should go on about all the other bullshit in this job that gets thrown in to make it harder. Why is it that every few months dome asshat comes up with a new Excel spreadsheet. Someone explain that. And usually I can find all the shit they want in that dumb ass spreadsheet on the system. Bit no I have to pull all that shit up then transpose it to the spreadsheet and send it up. Some people got to damn much time on their hands. Hey dipshit look at the systems that we were given and use them. Change with the times people or the times will change around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment