Friday, April 23, 2010

So I did something tonight. I sat here and read the crap that I have posted in here over the last year. Man I am/was one disgruntled individual. But a lot of what I have said in here is true. The MEPS thing is still true. Hell we got a phone call about a guy needing a spf today and he was supposed to process tomorrow. Some things never change I see. Oh well, I sort of expected it today. Guess everyone that decides to join through me for now on I will just do a spf change on them no matter what. Anyhow that toxic style leadership I have been describing does and still does exist. Although it's not as bad as it was. Either that joker is feeling some heat or he is just getting older. Who the hell knows. I do know this I should have blown this all open a long time ago when I was asked to. But as it stands right now I think Rome is falling. Take that how ever you want...I am going to continue posting on here. I was wondering if that person from the HQ is still interested?

1 comment:

  1. He's still listed as a blog follower, but officers rotate in and out, so who knows. I think a lot of the toxic leadership in USAREC has morphed into something that's not quite so overt, but is still not positive, strong leadership. I'm curious to see how this Pinnacle team concept is going to work, too.

    ReplyDelete